What I’ve been currently loving this month!
With February being the shortest month of the year, I feel like we’ve only been in February for like two weeks and suddenly we’re almost in March and wow. — Anyway. This month had its up and downs but I guess that’s how life goes, but overall, I’m feeling happy at the moment.
What I’m Currently Wearing
- Lady Gaga’s Joanne World Tour Merch — In case you didn’t know, I went to Lady Gaga’s Joanne World Tour last month in Barcelona and bought myself some merch. I bought the one with the collage of her different outfits of the tour, as I think was the best design from all of them. It’s soft, comfy and it’s black, which means I can wear it with any outfit!
- Black Beanie — The weather has been a little crazy — some days are sunny, some days are rainy and some days are so windy! — so I’ve been carrying this black beanie I bought last year just for those rainy/windy days in my mini crossover backpack.
What I’m Currently Watching
(Don’t worry — No spoilers!)
- Black Panther (2018) — I went to the theatre with my brother on the release day of Black Panther and let me tell you something: If you haven’t seen it yet, you should definitely go and see it. I LOVED everything about it and the soundtrack is also amazing. Just a tip if you’re going to see it: There are two after credits scenes, so stay on your seats after the film has ended!
- Friends (1994) — If you follow me on social media, you’ll probably know that I’ve been obsessed with Friends for like a few months now. I finally finished all 10 seasons this month and I can definitely say that Friends is now one of my favourite TV shows. The Friends character I relate the most to is probably Phoebe.
- Riverdale (2017) — This is one of my currently favourite TV shows. I’m all caught up and I have to say, this second season is SO intense. Like, really, intense. If you’re into drama and mystery, you’ll definitely love it!
What I’m Currently Listening
- Faded Love by Tinashe — Tinashe is probably one of the most underrated R&B artists at the moment. She released some bangers this year yet people are still sleeping on her. This song, Faded Love, is so catchy and it lowkey gives me 2 On vibes.
- Love Lies by Khalid and Normani — Khalid was one of my favourite artists of 2017. Not only his debut album is amazing, but also his collaborations with other artists, like Marshmello, Logic and now with Normani from Fifth Harmony. Their two voices on Love Lies sound SO good together and I was really happy to see a debut single from Normani. She’s my favourite from Fifth Harmony and I know she’ll do good if she ever goes solo.
- Black Panther (Soundtrack) — This soundtrack is really good and when you’re seeing the film, it really hypes you up. My favourite tracks are All The Stars (Kendrick Lamar with SZA), Pray For Me (The Weeknd with Kendrick Lamar)
- We Are… by Noah Cyrus feat. MØ — I’ve been following Noah since she released her debut single Make Me (Cry) with Labrynth two years ago and I’m just so obsessed with her voice and her new song with MØ is amazing and the lyrics are so relatable.
- Again by Kehlani — I love Kehlani. I’m so happy she’s released new music this year after having a successful 2017 with her debut album SweetSexySavage.
You can listen my favourite tracks of these albums and my favourite songs at the moment on my February 2018 playlist on Spotify. Just click here!
What I’m Currently Loving
- The Sims 4 — Even though I haven’t played The Sims 4 in a really long time, I started playing it again this month and it’s probably one of the reasons I’ve been MIA on the Blogosphere.
- Bullet Journaling — After months of thinking, hours of watching Bullet Journal videos on YouTube, and posts on Pinterest and Instagram, I finally bought my first Bullet Journal. I already started it and I’ll probably do a YouTube video showing my setup pages and the things I’ve used. Hopefully this will help me to get more organize.
- The snow — Kind of random for a favourites of the month, but — It’s currently raining and the snow has gone but I just wanted to say that I was so happy when I saw it was snowing yesterday, even though it only lasted for a couple of hours! — Fun fact, this time of the year five years ago, it snowed too!
And that’s all for this month! If you have any suggestions, questions or anything, leave a comment below or tweet me.
What are your favourites of the month?
Are you on Pinterest? Pin this post!