What I’ve been currently loving this month!
*This post contains affiliate links marked with (*)
Am I the only one who feels like January has been the *longest* month ever? — The first month of the year hasn’t been that bad at all, to be honest. I watched a movie that literally blew my mind, I saw Lady Gaga on Tour for the second time and it was SO amazing. I also discovered new places/locations with one of my best friends, my blog turned 2 last week — which is actually pretty crazy, as it doesn’t even feel like I’ve been blogging for two years — I just wanna say a big thank you to everyone who has been supporting me during the past two years — you know who you are. And last, but not least, I went to Andorra for the first time ever, which I’ll tell you how it was very soon, so keep your eyes peeled for that. These were a few of the highlights of this month. This year I wanted to create more content, so I decided to make a list of the things I’ve been currently loving during this month!
What I’m Currently Wearing
- Winter Jacket — I’ve talked about this jacket on my The Winter Jacket post, so I won’t get into details but this winter jacket is everything!
- Mini Crossover Backpack — I’ve been using another mini backpack for a while, but when I saw this mini crossover backpack at ZARA MAN I fell in love with it. I actually waited until the winter sales started but I couldn’t find it anywhere. Fortunately and, after going to *FIVE* different ZARAs, I found the last one and I couldn’t be more happy! The main pocket is actually so big and it fits everything I need to carry on!
What I’m Currently Eating
- Chocolate — Kind of random but, ever since Christmas/New Year’s time, I’ve been craving chocolate — like, a lot — Although milk chocolate is my favourite, I’ve also been into dark chocolate lately. I’m obsessed with chocolate with almonds or hazelnut with raisins (SO. GOOD !!) at the moment.
- Haribo Gummy Bears — For the past couple of months I’ve also been craving/eating Haribo gummy bears — probably because I’m a big fan of the Kardashian/Jenner Family and I always see Kim Kardashian eating them lol — BUT they are SO good.
What I’m Currently Watching
(Don’t worry — No spoilers!)
- The Greatest Showman (2017) — I don’t usually go out to see a movie, as I prefer cosy nights in while watching a movie on my bed with a blanket on and my laptop, but at the beginning of the year I watched The Greatest Showman with my brother and cousin and wow. I have no words to describe how much I loved it. I was actually so excited to see this movie because Hugh Jackman, Zac Efron and Zendaya were in it. I didn’t see the trailer before watching the movie, so I didn’t know what to expect. All I knew is that it was a musical and that Hugh Jackman, Zac Efron and Zendaya were in it. I felt a lot of emotions while I was watching the movie. I laughed and I also cried (YES — Cried. And I don’t usually cry watching a movie!). Ever since that day, I’ve been playing the The Greatest Showman soundtrack at least once a day and I’m not even ashamed. It’s definitely on the top of my favourite movies and I’ll definitely be buying the DVD when it comes out (hurry up, May!)
What I’m Currently Listening
- The Greatest Showman (Soundtrack) — Every single song on this soundtrack are just amazing. I get so hype up whenever I’m listening to The Greatest Show, This Is Me and From Now On. And Never Enough and Rewrite The Stars are just so beautiful. Definitely a must-see movie and a must-listen album!
- Camila by Camila Cabello — Well, at first I wasn’t very happy about Camila leaving Fifth Harmony but I think she did the right thing. Camila really delivered an amazing debut solo album. I was really shocked when I heard Never Be The Same and Consequences for the first time. These two song really got me. Another of my favourite tracks of the album, to name a few, are Inside Out, Something’s Gotta Give, In the Dark and Into It.
- Blue Madonna by BØRNS — This album is just SO good. The lyrics on every song are also amazing. My favourite tracks of the album are God Save Our Young Blood, Man, Iceberg, I Don’t Want U Back and Blue Madonna.
- IDGAF by Dua Lipa — Oh, Dua… Can I be more obsessed with her and her voice? The visuals AND message on the music video for this song are SO amazing!
- My My My! by Troye Sivan — Probably one of my favourite comebacks of 2018. I’ve been obsessed with this song! Also, can we talk about how cool is the music video for this song? It really gives me some Michael Jackson vibes with the dance moves.
- Finesse (Remix) by Bruno Mars with Cardi B — Ever since Cardi B dropped Bodak Yellow, I’ve been obsessed with her music! She really has that flow and good vibe and it really puts me in a good mood. And well, who doesn’t like Bruno Mars? This song has been also on repeat since it was released!
You can listen my favourite tracks of these albums and my favourite songs at the moment on my January 2018 playlist on Spotify. Just click here!
What I’m Currently Loving
- CK One Gold (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein* — We actually got this eau de toilette for my mother’s birthday but when I tried it, it smelled SO good that I told her if we could share it, as it was a two-bottle set (a big one and a small one) and I’ve been using it every time I leave the house.
If you’ve made it through this post, thank you for reading. Hopefully I’ll stick to these Currently posts and share with you all my monthly favourite things! If you have any suggestions, questions or anything, leave a comment below or tweet me.
What are your favourites of the month?
Are you on Pinterest? Pin this post!