2018 has been WILD.
This year has probably been one of the most challenging year, with a lot of ups and downs, but that’s just how life works, isn’t it? First of all, I hope you all are having the most amazing holidays with your family and friends and I’m also wishing you guys a Happy New Year! Secondly, I know I haven’t posted anything since October, but I’m currently planning new things for the new year, so keep your eyes peeled for that. Let’s see how 2018 went for me, shall we? We shall.
2018: Year in Review
- I decided to not make any New Year’s resolutions, and I’m definitely going to stick with it too in 2019.
- I went to Lady Gaga’s Joanne World Tour and she blew my mind again. I was dancing, singing to the top of my lungs and having the best time ever with my cousin. It was a night to remember.
This year marked my 2nd Year Blog Anniversary.
- I went to Andorra for the first time and had a really good day.
- My blog hiatus began, to focus on my Mental Health and myself.
- I went to my anual trip to Montserrat with my family.
- I went to Lana Del Rey’s LA to the Moon Tour. It was my first time seeing her and it was amazing. I almost got front row and saw Lana right in front of me. It was one of the best nights of my life.
- I celebrated my 22nd birthday with my family.
- I went to Barcelona’s Pride and had the best time with my cousin and friends dancing and singing.
- I went to the Philippines for a month, visited Palawan, Manila and more beautiful places and made a travel vlog about this trip.
- I went to the A Star Is Born Premiere with my brother and we absolutely loved it.
- My 2-month blog break began to focus on my Mental Health again.
- I became Vegetarian.
If I had to describe my 2018 in one word it would probably be WILD. 2019 I’m ready for you.
How would you describe your 2018 in one word?