What I love to eat, drink, use, watch, listen during this time of the year.
Autumn is my second favourite season (in case you’re wondering, my all time favourite season is definitely Spring!). The weather, the colours, the cosy days… If you want to know more things about why I love Autumn, you can read my 5 Reasons Why I Love Autumn post I wrote last year. I’m pretty sure you’ll relate to at least one of the things I mention on the post! To change some things up, this year I wanted to share my must-have things for Autumn. From my go-to food and drinks to my skin and body care to my favourite films to watch and music to listen during this time of the year! So, without further ado, let’s get right into the post!
Food + Drinks
- Ramen — Udon is one of my favourite food restaurants in Barcelona. I normally go for a stir-fried noodles, but I’ve recently tried their Tampopo Ramen and it was SO good. I’ve also read another places where they serve Ramen and I’m excited to try them out next time!
- Chai Latte — If I’m ever at Starbucks or at another coffee shop, I usually order a Chai Latte with soy milk or a green tea, if they don’t have chai latte on their menu. These two drinks are my go-to drinks during this time of the year.
Skin and Body care
- Verdure Nourishing Hand Cream (75ml) – Malée Online* — Malée Online [pronounced Mah-lay] is a luxurious unisex brand inspired by Africa, grounded in nature and perfect by science. They have a fragrance and body care range made of natural ingredients only, to heal, protect and pamper your skin. This brand is also sustainably sourced, cruelty-free and fully recyclable. And it’s suitable for all skin types! They kindly sent me their Verdure Nourishing Hand Cream to try it out and give my honest review. After using it almost every day for three weeks now, I have to say I love this hand cream and brand so much. Not only because they use natural ingredients only, but also because this hand cream smells SO good and SO fresh. It’s not greasy, it absorbs quickly into your hands (one of the things I always look in a hand cream) and leave them super soft and you don’t need a lot of cream to moisturise your hands, so it will last you for a long time.
- Lip balm – Eucerin — I’ve talked about this product before but this lip balm is my lifesaver. My lips are always dry, no matter what season we are, so I always carry a lip balm with me.
- Imperialis (Moisturiser) (45g) – Lush Cosmetics — I use this moisturiser on my skincare routine and I just had to include it on my essentials too because I love it so much. I’m not giving a review of this product on this post, as I’ve already written one on my My Skincare Routine post.
- Black ‘FULLFÖLJA’ Notebook – (Ikea) — We’re in the last three months of the year, which means, my favourite time of the year (December, Christmas and New Year’s) is right around the corner and, because I enjoyed SO much doing Blogmas last year, I’ve decided to do it again this year. But, this time, I’ll be more organised. So, for that reason, I bought a pack of 3 black notebooks at Ikea last month to help me get organised for Blogmas. I seriously can’t wait for December!
- Hocus Pocus (1993) — Since we are already in October and Halloween is just around the corner, it’s the perfect time to watch Halloween-themed films and this classic is one of my favourite Halloween films ever. It’s funny, entertaining and it never gets old!
- The Addams Family (1991) — Before Keeping up with the Kardashians, I was keeping up with The Addams Family! This is also a classic Halloween film and it’s also one of my favourites!
- Mean Girls (2004) — Yes, there’s only one scene Halloween-themed on this film but I just love Mean Girls so much. It’s probably one of my all time favourite films! And yes, I saw Mean Girls yesterday because it was October 3rd. If you haven’t seen it yet, you can’t sit with us!
- Harry Potter (2001-2011) — Harry Potter isn’t a Halloween-themed film either but I just love Harry Potter so much and I think you can watch the entire Saga no matter what season we are, but I think autumn and winter are th perfect time to watch Harry Potter. A cosy night in and Harry Potter? Sign me up!
- I’ve been listening during the past month to my September 2017 Playlist almost everyday and it just gives me the autumnal mood/vibes. And don’t worry, my Playlist for this month will be up on the blog soon. Keep your eyes peeled!
What are your autumn essentials?
Are you on Pinterest? Pin this post!