What I’ve been currently wearing, watching, listening and loving this month!
What I’m Currently Wearing
- Jacket (Bershka) — It’s a black jacket with white details. It’s super comfy and it keeps me warm during the cold/windy weather.
- Slim Cropped Jeans (Bershka) — These type of jeans are my favourite. They fit my body so well and, of course, I had to buy it in two colours. Black, because I just love wearing all-black outfits and also, Denim, a classic colour that goes with everything!
What I’m Currently Watching
* (Don’t worry — No spoilers!) *
- The Great Gatsby (2013) — Yes, I know I’m 6 years late but I finally watched it and, even though it was one of the longest films I’ve ever watched, I actually enjoyed it. Amazing characters, great plot twist — a bit predictable — but overall, I recommend it.
- Pitch Perfect (2012) — Another old film, but honestly, I’ve only watched it ’cause my best friend was always telling me to watch this saga and, even though Comedy isn’t my favourite film genre, I decided to finally give it a go. It was actually entertaining, with pretty good songs that brought me so many memories and it was nice seeing Anna Kendrick again after watching A Simple Favor last year.
What I’m Currently Listening
- Prisoner by The Weeknd feat. Lana Del Rey — An oldie but a goodie. Their voices really sound so good together and I wished they made an album together. That would be the best thing ever.
- Dancing with a Stranger by Sam Smith and Normani — This song is probably one of the best collabs from 2019. It gives me such good vibes and the music video is just amazing.
- Nights Like This by Kehlani ft. Ty Dolla $ign — I like Kehlani so so much and this song has been stuck in my head ever since she released it. It’s so catchy and I really can’t wait for her second album!
- Nothing Breaks Like A Heart by Mark Ronson and Miley Cyrus — Another song I’ve been listening pretty much on repeat since it was released. I just like Miley Cyrus’ voice too much.
- Common by ZAYN — This song is probably one of my favourite songs from ZAYN’s new album Icarus Falls. It also give me such good vibes and this album is one of my favourite albums of 2018.
You can listen my favourite tracks of these albums and my favourite songs at the moment on my January 2019 playlist on Spotify. Just click here!
What I’m Currently Loving
- Face Wash and Moisturiser (Bulldog Skincare for Men) — I’m always looking for new skincare products to try and I recently treated myself to some products from Bulldog Skincare for Men. I’m will not be going into much detail about these products, as I will be talking about them on a whole different post, but I’ve been only using it for a couple of weeks and I absolutely love these products!
- Cooking — Kinda random, but it’s been almost 3 months since I’ve been vegetarian and I’ve been trying new recipes almost every week and I don’t know, I just like cooking and experimenting with new recipes. Let me know if y’all want me to share some of my favourite vegetarian recipes!
As always, if you have any suggestions, questions or anything, leave a comment below or tweet me.
What are your favourites of the month?
Are you on Pinterest? Pin this post!