All about my in-flight travel essentials and how I manage to stay stressful-free and make a long-hour flight more enjoyable.
Travelling is always exciting, but it’s also SO stressful, especially on long-hour flights. Since I’ve been recently on a trip —to the Philippines, to be exact (you can read all about it here)— on today’s post, I’ll be talking about my in-flight essentials and how I manage —or at least, try— to stay stressful-free and make a long-hour flight more enjoyable.
My In-Flight Travel Essentials
- Books — If you’re not a reader or you don’t usually read — like me — you should always take a book with you, whether it’s your all-time favourite book or a book that you’ve always wanted to read but never had time to read it. If you’re looking for book recommendations, I’ve talked about a few books on my this post!
- Travel Pillow — Airplane seats may not be the most comfiest seats in the world, especially if you fly on Economy Class, so a travel pillow comes really handy if you want to rest for a few hours!
- Notebook / Journal — If you’re not a big fan of books, this is a good alternative to keep you busy/entertained. From doodling to drawing to writing things down… The possibilities are endless!
- Charging cables / Portable battery — Now, this may seem like something obvious, but it’s also one of the things that most people tend to forget! A little reminder never hurt nobody, right?
- Lip balm / Chapstick — As well as you moisturise your face, hands, etc. you should also moisturise your lips! I’ve always used Eucerin chapsticks and they are amazing! This one is paraben-free, perfume-free and it also has SPF 15!
What are your in-flight travel essentials?
Are you on Pinterest? Pin this post!